7.05.2006

A.R.Rahman's World Space Signature Tune

A.R.Rahman's Signature tune for World Space is a simple and elegant piece. With beautiful free flowing notes on Piano, it sure will be popular as Airtel Theme. Hope it serves the purpose of World Space Radio too. In the way piece is orchestrated and actually the tune itself reminds me Karthik Raja's theme music for "Kudaikkul Mazhai". What do you say? You can listen to the World Space theme music here

Also check out this well designed new website for A.R.Rahman

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Suresh for giving the link of the new stunning Rahman's site. I am Prakash (the guy who said ARR and IR are like Sachin-Bradman). I forgot to put my name.UR BLOG IS GREAT. I commend ur effort for taking time to post the latest news.KEEP IT UP!!!-LOVE, PRAKASH.

Anonymous said...

simple and elegant indeed. thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff

Unknown said...

Wordings perfect - simple and elegant. But I suspect if this will make it as big as Airtel....

P.S. Suresh Kumar said...

Envyram: may be it not as mobile ring tone friendly material as Airtel music, and ofcourse it is not meant to be...

Raga said...

dude,plz help me to get the signature tune as my ring tone.. i searched so many sources but cudn't find it...